15 Marketing Trends in 2013 And How Your Business Can Use Them, by Rohit Bhargava
Rohit Bhargva is Founder and CEO of Influential Marketing Group, best-selling author of "likeonomics" and "Personality Not Included." Prior to being an independent consultant, speaker and writer, he spent 10 years working at 2 of the largest marketing agencies in the world (Ogilvy, and Leo Burnet), where he led marketing, design, and social media strategy for leading global brands including Intel, American Express, Novarta, Pfizer, IBM, Unilever, Pepsi, Heineken, and dozens of others.
I first met Rohit in March, 2008 via his blog "Influential Marketing," at the launch of his first book, "Personality Not Included." Rohit issued an open call to personally respond to 5-question interviews on the topic of his new book, or on the subject of "personality," submitted by other bloggers. I was one of the lucky 55 bloggers selected to interview him for BeckyCortino.com!
2013 Trends featured in the eBook focus on big ideas that will shape our world this year, based on Rohit's personal research and insights he curated via various sources throughout 2012. As you might imagine, by year's end, his list was quite expansive, which he further distilled down into groups, then refined to themes, in identifying trends.
Each trend is succinctly described, includes a visual (linked to the eBook text), with examples to illustrate the trend concept and actual application, an explanation of the trend relevancy, along with related research reference links.
The SlideShare [EMBEDDED] below, introduces the 15 trends, and give you a taste of this book:
Rohit Bhargava on SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/rohitbhargava/
Top 3 Ideas:
1) The top 15 trend 'big ideas' are clearly defined, market relevance of each is concisely explained, illustrated with examples and ideas of how it may be applied, along with resource links for more information.
2) Brilliant examples of these fresh, new ideas serve as actual cases successfully applying each trend are shown, paired with a clear explanation of how your business may benefit. These ideas are open-ended enough to inspire other applications and ideas you may develop based on these trends, relevant to your business.
3) "Research References" for more in-depth reading on each trend are provided at the end of each chapter, linked to survey findings, trend optimization, and successful case study applications.
15 Marketing Trends in 2013 And How Your Business Can Use Them will benefit readers because:
- Outstanding insights are presented in a practical way, showing how they may be applied to benefit many business -- written from the viewpoint of Rohit's vast branding experience, through the filter of his visionary mind.
- An essential element that makes Rohit's marketing ideas and trend insights so exceptional I believe, is that he appears to always be open to discovering trends, exploring innovative ideas, rather than bringing forth a conclusion, and seeking evidentiary material or case studies to prove his premise.
- Not only does Rohit provide market-based trend insight, his ingenious ideas are simply stated. He often breaks new ground by discussing a trend or idea in such a way that creates ample space for his readers to view it in a new, more useful way, allowing a new application, perspective, or way of thinking.
The Bottomline: Rohit Bhargava's 15 Marketing Trends in 2013 And How Your Business Can Use Them eBook is filled with great branding ideas, actionable business tips, cutting-edge trends for 2013. Massive change is not the message of this eBook, as Rohit assures the reader that "small ideas" create the biggest impact. The author generously delivers on his promise, made in the title of his eBook.